Staging and Inputs
7-8 Performers: 24′ W X 16′ D X 3′ H stage, plus 8′ X 8′ (or 8′ X 6′) drum riser, with full skirting.
9-12 Performers: 32′ W X 20′ D X 3′ H stage, plus 8′ X 8′ (or 8′ X 6′) drum riser, with full skirting.
Budget or Space Restricted: 20′ W X 12′ D X 2′ H stage. No drum riser.
Liquid Blue Staging
For information on Lighting, click here.
Questions? Contact Michael Vangerov at firstname.lastname@example.org , 619.808.2009 (text or WhatsApp only) or Skype: Michael Vangerov
Simply put, Liquid Blue charges our normal rates, plus all expenses for shows that require Air Transportation and/or an overnight stay. See our regular rates, and then add the following:
- Ground Transportation
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Any additional necessary expenses
Air Travel Requirements
- Coach or Business class seats on commercial airlines
- Direct, non-stop flights onl
Flight Cost Estimates
- Nearby: $1500 (Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Francisco, etc.)
- Western States: $2500 (Seattle, Denver, etc.)
- Midwest: $3500 (Kansas City, Dallas, Chicago, etc.)
- Eastern States: $4000 (New York, Miami, Atlanta, etc.)
- Note: Travel buyout is for flights only and does not included hotels and ground transportation
- 3 to 5 star property located on-site or near performance venue.
- If possible, one room per band member.
- For tight budgets, only 5 rooms required. Each with two double or queen beds.
- Option to hotel is house or condo rental. Each band member requires a bed. No couch bed or rollaways.
- 1 mini van for our gear
- One limo or mid size car for performers