Liquid Blue Tours Kuwait
- Played to sober, attentive, appreciative crowds.
- One hour lines for BlueGirls autographs and pictures
- Michael's stage roll at Prince Sultan
- Playing on a flat bed truck at Al Jabar
- Tim playing through pain with a severely cut hand.
- Michael getting huge ovations for his guitar work
- Met soldiers stationed all over the world
- Made many new friends
- Nikki made it thru all the flights!
- Experienced the fascinating Middle Eastern culture
- Visited countries we would not normally get to visit
- Smoked the "legal" fruit product known as "hubbly bubbly"
- Ate exotic Middle Eastern cuisine, including sheep's brains
- Seeing bombed out bunkers
- Commander Lamm in Doha presenting us with certificates
- Didn't lose any luggage or equipment!
- Drinking tea with Kuwait customs officials
- Meat cutter in Kuwait who touched a little too much while taking photo
- Nikki in the morning. A rare treat!
- Free phone calls home
- The look on the soldier's face when he walked in on our 69 scene at rehearsal.
- The 12 cases of water stacked in front of Mandy's door at Doha
- Saw ancient temples and ruins
- Visited Grand Mosque in Kuwait
- Helicopter tour
- Given flight suits
- Given t-shirts
- Given medals
- Had more food than we could possibly eat (at no charge0
- Incredible shopping, especially the Gold Souks
- Playing basketball at base gyms
- Dana running like Robo Cop after party
- Shown where Kuwait generals were be-headed after Iraqi invasion
- In Kuwait at the time of the bombing mistake killing several Americans